One of the most widely used courier delivery services today is TNT Express. TNT is short for Thomas Nationwide Transport, named after the company’s founder Ken Thomas. This company began delivering packages all across Australia in 1946, and slowly it acquired other businesses and expanded into the global business it is today.
Many people are familiar with TNT‘s distinctive orange trucks that drive around many parts of Asia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, and North America. TNT now has its headquarters in the Netherlands and sends packages to over 200 countries around the world. As of 2015, international courier FedEx bought TNT for $4.8 billion.
TNT express courier customer service
If you live in Canada and are having issues with TNT Express, you can always give them quick call at (800) 558-5555. This toll-free number is open 24/7 to handle all your courier needs.
Since TNT Express is a truly global business, there are many other ways to get in contact with its customer care division. For those out there who need more information on this company, check out the following links.
- This is the official TNT “Contact Us” page. You can find TNT’s telephone number, as well as a form to fill out below. This electronic form can be filled out right on this webpage and sent off to TNT’s customer service division.
- If you are interested in TNT’s global headquarters in the Netherlands, this is the webpage for you. There’s a ton of information on this page about working in TNT’s central office, as well as valuable contact information.
- Canadian residents will find this webpage particularly useful. That’s because this is the official homepage for TNT’s Canadian division. You can track packages, send out packages, and even contact this company’s Help Center through this homepage.
- This site has even more detailed information on TNT’s global headquarters. You can see the exact address for TNT’s office in the Netherlands, as well as detailed information on how to get there.
- TNT Express has its own YouTube page located here. There are tons of videos telling you everything you need to know about TNT and FedEx on this site.
As mentioned above, TNT Express’ headquarters is in the Netherlands. If you truly want to send a letter to their global office, this is the address you should take down:
Taurusavenue 111, 2132 LS Hoofddorp
Box 13000, 1100 KG Amsterdam
Of course, it’s a bit hard to get in touch with a foreign office, so you might want to take down this address for TNT’s North American office just in case:
TNT USA Inc.
68 S Service Rd # 340
Melville, NY 11747
You can call this office by using the number (631) 712-6700.
TNT Express tries to keep in touch with their customers by using the latest in social media. TNT has an official Facebook page. TNT’s “Media Hub” can be found on Twitter at @TNTMediaHub. Finally, you can join TNT’s Instagram page here.