There’s no cheaper place to buy clothing, books, and household goods than at Savers. What? You say you haven’t heard of this insanely popular thrift store? Well, that’s odd. You know, Savers is one of the most popular second-hand goods stores in America, Canada, and Australia.
This company was founded way back in 1954 and now has well over 300 locations in these three countries. The only reason Canadians probably don’t recognize the “Savers” label has to do with the fact that “Savers” stores in the Great White North are called “Value Village.” Hey, I know it’s confusing, but I didn’t make the decision to flip-flop the name, OK? You understand? Alright. Anyway, the next time you’re in the market for a real bargain, give your local Savers (or Value Village) a try. You never know what you may find here.
How to get in touch with Value Village (Savers)
Interestingly, Savers has no toll-free number for a Customer Care division. However, there are plenty of ways you could voice your concerns to the Savers team. The following links will help you get in touch with this popular second-hand store.
- This is Savers’ official “Contact Us” webpage. Instead of showing you telephone numbers and email addresses, all you’ll find on this page is a long list of text boxes to fill out. After you fill in all of the boxes, hit the “Send” button on the bottom of the page and await your response from the Savers staff.
- Here’s Savers’ FAQ page. There are tons of questions listed on this page. All you have to do is click on the question you want answered. It’s really not that complex.
- Maybe you feel like being a bit generous. Good for you! Savers would be more than happy to take anything you’re willing to send their way. If you need more information about how to donate to your local Savers, check out this website.
- Are you looking for a Savers store near you? Well, your search is now over. Take a look at this useful “Store Locator” page to find the closest retailers to your home. Just type in your postal code/address and hit the “Find a Location” button. It just can’t get simpler than that!
- Anyone who has never been to Savers/Value Village should really take a look at this company’s YouTube page. You’ll learn all about the Savers shopping experience via these awesome videos.
There are two main ways to reach Savers via a physical letter. Below you’ll find the company’s official PO box and headquarters address.
Savers Customer Care
P.O. Box 808
Bellevue, WA 98009
11400 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 220
Bellevue, WA 98004
You can contact Savers’ headquarters using the telephone number (425) 462-1515 or the fax number (425) 451-2250.
There are plenty of ways to get in touch with Savers on social media nowadays. First off, Savers has its own Facebook page on this URL. Second, you can follow Savers’ tweets on this webpage. And, lastly, you could take a look at Savers’ Instagram page by clicking on this link.