Founded in the U.K. by Dame Anita Lucia Roddick in 1976, The Body Shop International now has around 3,000 locations in over 60 countries. Just a few of the thousands of products sold at The Body Shop include makeup, hair care goods, perfumes, and body oils. Roddick, who was very involved in environmental campaigns during her lifetime, made it her mission to use The Body Shop to promote social and environmental causes.
The Body Shop is proud of the fact that all of their products are non-animal tested. In 2006, The Body Shop was sold to the French cosmetics giant L’Oréal for over £600 million. Just a few of the countries people can find The Body Shop in nowadays include India, Italy, Hong Kong, Canada, Chile, and the USA.
The Body Shop customer service
The Body Shop has a dedicated Customer Care division ready to answer any questions their customers might have. Canadians can easily reach The Body Shop’s Customer Service department by calling this number (800) 263-9746. This Customer Service station is open 9AM-10PM Mondays through Fridays.
For more information on The Body Shop, just check out a few of these official websites below.
- Here’s The Body Shop’s official “Contact Us” page for Canadians. You can easily enter in all of your personal information and write a quick message to this company right on this website. After you’ve completed your message, hit the “Confirm” button. You should get a response within a few days or weeks.
- There’s no shortage of telephone numbers and addresses on this “Global Contact Us” page. You’ll instantly see that this list of The Body Shop offices is divided into different sections, including the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. Each of The Body Shop locations listed has a telephone number and a physical address.
- If you want to get involved with The Body Shop professionally, you’ll probably want to check out their LinkedIn page. There are tons of updates put out by The Body Shop as you scroll down this page. Of course, people already signed into LinkedIn’s platform can see more information on this webpage.
- Canadians looking for a Body Shop close to them should click on this URL. This is The Body Shop’s “Store Locator” page. After you punch in your postal code or city, you’ll instantly discover the closest Body Shop to your location.
- The Body Shop’s YouTube page has a ton of educational and entertaining videos. A few playlists on this site include “Make Up Tips and Tutorials,” “Skincare,” and even “Recipes.”
As mentioned above, the Body Shop was first opened in the U.K. To this day, The Body Shop has its global headquarters in England. If you want to send a letter to the company’s central headquarters, here’s the address:
The Body Shop International plc
17 Addiscombe Road
The telephone number for this global headquarters is +44 800 092 9090. If you want to send your letter to another Body Shop headquarters, you can refer to the “Global Contact Us” page linked above.
It’s probably no surprise that a company like The Body Shop is heavily involved in social media. Folks on Facebook can “friend” The Body Shop Canada’s page right here. Twitter fans can follow The Body Shop Canada’s tweets on this website. People into Instagram can check out The Body Shop Canada’s profile right here. And, lastly, Canadians who love to “pin” can take a peek at The Body Shop Canada‘s Pinterest page right here.