Tangerine banks have always striven to perfect banking for Canadians on online and physical platforms. The service has always been about moving clients forward in their day-to-day banking activity and to help businesses flourish despite the strain of economic pressures. Tangerine started in 1997 under the name ING Direct, a division of Dutch banking group, ING Groep. They recently changed their name to Tangerine in 2012, making it a proudly Canadian bank. Despite the change, they still offer the same competitive rates like bigger banks in the country. Today they serve more than 2 million people when it comes to savings and investment accounts, and they continue to simplify banking day-after-day.
If you need to talk with a Tangerine representative, you can dial one of the following phone numbers::
- Customer care for any queries, complaints, or problems you may experience with Tangerine: 1-888-826-4374 or 416-7562424 for an English
- For French assistance you can dial 1-844-826-4374.
These customer care lines are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These are all toll-free numbers, so you can dial them without having to worry about any additional charges.
- Mortgage applications or mortgage information (new clients): 1-800-568-2190 or 416-758-5600 (English), or 1-866-568-2190 or 416-758-5600 (French).
- Existing mortgage clients: 1-877-464-5565 for service in English and French.
- Investment queries can be direct to the department at this number: 1-877-464-5678 (English), or 1-888-600-6161 (French).
- Credit card queries: 1-888-826-4374 for English and French assistance.
These lines will be available weekdays from 8AM to 8PM.
If you want to send an email about general queries or information you write to email@example.com. While if you want to send an email regarding investment queries, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also send direct mail to:
3389 Steeles Avenue East