Getting groceries is a pain in the…well, you know what. But there’s one glorious company in the Great White North that at least tries to make the grocery shopping experience a little bit fun. If you live in Canada, you probably already know what store we’re talking about. That’s right, it’s every Canucks’ favorite grocery chain: Sobeys! Sobeys was named after a dude called John W.
Sobey who opened his first store in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, way back in 1907. At that time, the store was only concerned with selling high-quality meat to customers. Over the years, Sobeys acquired numerous other businesses to eventually become the major Canadian company it is today. Just a few of Sobeys‘ best-known subsidiaries include stores like Big 8 Beverages, Thrifty Foods, Lawtons, and Foodland. Current estimates now show that Sobeys has at least 260 primary locations and 1,500 subsidiary locations across Canada.
How to get in touch with Sobeys’ customer service
Since Sobeys is such a big retail chain in Canada, there are different Customer Service telephone numbers for different provinces.
- If you live in one of the Atlantic provinces, you should call this number (888) 944-0442.
- Residents of Ontario can call (888) 821-5557.
- And, lastly, residents of western provinces should call (800) 723-3929.
All of these Customer Service lines are open Mondays through Fridays from 8:00AM-5:00PM, except for Ontario which closes at 4:30PM.
Anyone looking for more detailed information on Sobeys should take a look at the following links below.
- This is Sobeys’ “Contact Us” page. You can easily enter in your personal data and send an email to Sobeys directly from this webpage. Also, all of the Customer Service telephone numbers for Sobeys are clearly laid out on the right hand side of the page.
- Have a question to ask Sobeys’ staff? Before you send off your email, why not check out this FAQ page? All you have to do is scroll down to find all the most common questions asked throughout this company’s long history. There are even a few more telephone numbers listed here to help you get in touch with different divisions in Sobeys large business.
- Did you know Sobeys has its own TV show? Well, it’s true. Check out Sobeys TV by clicking on this link. You’ll mostly find great dinner and dessert recipes videos here. Most of these videos are also posted on Sobeys’ YouTube page, which can be found right here.
- Need to find a Sobeys store near you? If so, you’re quest is now officially over. Just check out this “Store Locator” page. All you have to do is type in your postal code or city address to find out where the closest Sobeys store is to you. It’s really that simple! Give it a try sometime.
- If it’s professional information you’re looking for, look no further than Sobeys’ LinkedIn page. Of course, if you already have a LinkedIn account, you’ll be able to access even more information on this webpage. Still, even if you don’t have a LinkedIn account, there’s a ton of useful information right listed in Sobeys’ profile.
Looking to send Sobeys a nice hand-written letter? Oh, aren’t you sweet…unless you’re sending the company a complaint, in which case, may God have mercy on Sobeys’ soul. Here’s the company’s headquarters:
115 King Street
Stellarton, Nova Scotia
In our digital age, it’d be kind of weird if Sobeys wasn’t on all the hottest social media sites, right? Luckily for you, Sobeys is on a wide array of social media platforms. Whether you use Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest, you’ll find a Sobeys account.