Rexall is one of Canada’s oldest and most respected pharmacy chains. The story of this company began way back in 1904 when Rexall was a part of the larger United Drug Company. The staff working at what would later be called Rexall quickly distinguished themselves with their high-quality pharmaceutical products. Generations of Canadians have trusted this pharmacy with all of their medicinal needs, and a majority of Canadians trust Rexall to this day.
Today, citizens can find either Rexall or Rexall Pharma Plus stores in over 180 communities throughout Canada. Rexall executives estimate that they operate around 450 stores and employ well over 8,600 people at these pharmacy locations. In addition to filling out patients’ prescriptions, Rexall offers a wide variety of services and products such as flu shots, allergy medication, and digestive health supplements. The Rexall Pharmacy Group is officially owned by McKesson Corporation.
Rexall customer service
People who use Rexall for their pharmaceutical needs should know how to get in touch with the company. Luckily for Rexall customers, this pharmacy has one of the best Customer Care divisions in the industry. To reach Rexall’s main customer feedback center, use this number (877) 378-4100. This toll-free hotline is open Monday through Friday from 9AM-5PM. If you have a less specific question to ask about this company, Rexall recommends using this second toll-free number (866) 323-9695.
There’s a great deal of information on Rexall floating around the World Wide Web. Below, we’ve compiled some of the best links to help you understand more about this company’s services and how to get in contact with Rexall’s friendly staff.
- Here you’ll find all the information you need on getting into contact with Rexall’s Customer Care division. In addition to telephone numbers, you’ll also find a link to Rexall’s careers page, the address for Rexall’s main headquarters, and info on Rexall’s accessibility standards.
- The easiest way to find a Rexall location near you is to use this official “Store Locator” tool. After you type in your home address or postal code, a bunch of Rexall locations will appear on the map. As you scroll down, you can take a look at more detailed information on each Rexall store, including the store’s local telephone number, hours of operation, and fax number.
- On this Rexall “Help” page, you’ll find some of the most frequently asked questions and answers. This webpage includes even more information about Rexall’s new services and even more ways to contact Rexall’s staff.
- Almost every company nowadays has its own YouTube page, and Rexall is no exception. On this YouTube page, you’ll find tips and quality information on company news, health, and even beauty.
- This webpage will give you all the details on how Rexall’s mobile app can make your pharmacy experience more convenient. Customers interested in downloading this free app will find the appropriate link to download it on this page. Rexall’s app can be found on Google Play, BlackBerry World, and in Apple’s App Store.
You can send a physical letter to Rexall by using this address:
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.
5965 Coopers Avenue
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1R9
If you feel so inclined, you can call this headquarters using the number (905) 502-5965.
Social media fans have many options for keeping in touch with Rexall. Facebook users can take a peek at Rexall’s profile using this URL. Rexall tweets on this Twitter feed. People who use Instagram can follow Rexall using this link. And, finally, Rexall’s Google + page is located here.