Oster is a trademark of Newell Brands and, though it started out as an independent firm, is now owned by Sunbeam. The firm was started in 1924 by John Oster and was purchased by Sunbeam in 1960.
Oster began as a producer of manual hair clippers in Racine, Wisconsin. He bought the patent for an automatic liquefying mixer in 1922. The Oster brand became a household brand name for their ‘Osterizing’ blenders. They now make a wide variety of household kitchen appliances for homes around the world. Products include: blenders, various coffee and juice machines, and a wide variety of small cooking appliances. Though there are many varieties of products from Oster, the customer support is comprehensive and thorough.
Oster Canada customer service
If you need to contact Oster for customer support by phone you may do so toll free at 1-800-667-8623. The links below include more contact information for Oster as well as helpful product support pages for Canadian customers. You do not have to register or log in to access these resources.
The following website URLs are useful in getting assistance from Oster:
- This helpful contact page offers additional toll free numbers for specific products including appliances, bread makers and clippers. You can also fill out a form to contact Oster by email.
- Here you can find a service center located in your area. The listings are shown on a map and include all the contact information you need to get your product serviced.
- Instruction manuals for Oster appliances including blenders, toasters and so on are located at this link. You can select your appliance from a list based on model number.
- This FAQ page contains a variety of helpful hints and general information on Oster appliances. It is organized by appliance category and you do not need a model number.
- If you are unsatisfied with your product, this FAQ page will help and guide you through the return process. Oster does offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 30 days after purchase.
- This Oster appliance registration page enables you to register your new purchase for warranty purposes. You can also sign up to receive email offers.
- Check here if you are looking for replacement parts and accessories for your blender, food processor or coffee maker.
The mailing address for Oster in Canada that is listed on their website is:
20B Hereford Street
If you want to keep up to date on what Oster is doing you can follow them on their Facebook page. You can also see what is new at their Pinterest page.
terrible customer service. want you to fill out form and pay $2.00 to get an answer to your question