Second place is great, but let’s be honest, everyone wants the gold medal. No company in America wants first prize more than Lowe’s. Although this home improvement company does everything right, it just can’t seem to beat out that pesky competitor known as The Home Depot.
For a bit of background, Lowe’s was first officially known as Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware store in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. It was named after Lucius Smith Lowe who opened the store in 1921. After Lowe died in 1940, he passed the business on to his children. Throughout the years, Lowe’s expanded its operations across the USA, Mexico, and Canada.
Although Lowe’s has almost 70,000 store locations and it officially a Fortune 500 company, it is still only considered the second best store location in the home improvement space both globally and nationally. In the future, Lowe’s hopes to be crowned the top dog. With this goal in mind, Lowe’s is slowly expanding operations into Australia. Alas, until that golden day on the top of the pedestal, Lowe’s must be contented with its shimmering silver status.
Lowe’s customer care
Canadians looking to get in contact with Lowe’s should use this telephone number (800) 445-6937. For those looking for a bit more detailed information on this company, follow the links below.
- On this “Contact Us” page, you’ll find numerous links to help you connect with Lowe’s staff. On the bottom of the page you can sign up for an emailing list and/or download Lowe’s official app. There are also a bunch of FAQ links posted throughout this page.
- Didn’t find the FAQ you were looking for on the last page? Try this official “MyLowe’s FAQs” website. Here you can click on many tabs specializing in different store departments. A few of these tabs include questions relating to subscriptions, MyLowe’s account, and the MyLowe’s card.
- Canadians looking to take a trip to a Lowe’s destination should really check out Lowe’s “Store Locator“ right here. After typing in your zip code, city, and/or province, you’ll be taken to a screen with a list of all the Lowe’s stores nearest to you.
- Do you love home improvement projects? If so, why not take a few minutes to look at Lowe’s Canada’s YouTube page? A few handy playlists on this YouTube page include energy tips, painting, plumbing, and flooring. You can also find out the latest news on Lowe’s store openings in Canada.
- Looking for a job at Lowe’s? Want more information on the corporation? Take a look at this Lowe’s Canada LinkedIn page. If you have a LinkedIn account, you can follow Lowe’s Canada by hitting the “Follow” button on the top right hand corner of the screen.
People who need to send Lowe’s a handwritten note should use this address:
1000 Lowes Blvd
Mooresville, NC 28117
You can also call this Mooresville headquarters by using this telephone number (704) 758-1000.
Lowe’s Canada is highly active on a wide variety of social media platforms. First, Facebook users can “friend” Lowe’s Canada by using this website. People who love to tweet like a bird in the sky can follow Lowe’s Canada’s Twitter feed here. Instagram users can follow Lowe’s Canada on this webpage. And, lastly, Pinterest fans can take a peek at what Lowe’s Canada is up to on this link.