When it comes to grocery stores, no name is bigger than Loblaw in Canada. Named after the 19th century Toronto-based grocer Theodore Pringle Loblaw, Loblaw Companies Limited currently owns the bulk of supermarket chains all across the Great White North. Loblaw now owns an astonishing 1,000 corporate and franchise supermarkets, as well as various brand names like Joe Fresh, T&T, and President’s Choice.
A few of the superstores on Loblaw’s roster include Atlantic Superstore, Maxi & Cie, and, of course, Loblaws. The Loblaws stores are primarily located in the provinces of Québec, Ontario, British Columbia, and Alberta. Hey, you can criticize Loblaw all you want, but it’ll still be the king of Canada at the end of the day. In case you were wondering, Loblaw Companies is now traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol L.
Lablaws customer support service
Thinking about calling Loblaws for any reason? No sweat. Ontario residents just need to dial (800) 296-2332. Québecois, on the other hand, should use this number (800) 567-8683. You can also fax this company using the number (905) 861-2387. Loblaws’ Customer Relations Centre is open from 8:30AM – 5:30PM Mondays through Fridays.
Since Loblaws is such a huge company, there’s plenty more information to take in. If you’re interested in learning more about Loblaws, take a peek at these handy links below.
- This is Loblaws’ official “Contact Us” page. If you didn’t actually read any of the information in the second paragraph of this essay, you can also find it all here. See, we aren’t lying on this website. All the information we provide is the same. Do you trust us now? Well, DO YOU?
- When you’ve got a question to ask, the first place you should look is the FAQ page. You never know, someone could have already asked your question 100 years ago. Why not check out Loblaws’ FAQ page before you send your own letter? It couldn’t hurt.
- Want to find the closest Loblaws store in your province? Click on this “Store Locator” URL. After typing in your postal code/address, you’ll find all the closest Loblaws stores to your current location.
- Everybody needs to eat. It’s just a fact of life. Instead of eating nasty food for the rest of your days, why not spice up your cuisine with some recipes from Loblaws? On this official webpage, you’ll find tons of recipes that use Loblaws products. So, the next time you’re shopping around Loblaws, you could get all the things you need for a truly gourmet home-cooked meal.
- Yep, Loblaws is so big that it even has its own YouTube page. You can find out all you’ll ever need to know about Loblaw Companies, Loblaws cuisine, and Loblaws’ involvement with the local community right here. It’s well worth your time to browse around this site every now and again.
Anyone who writes a letter to Loblaws has to use this address:
Loblaw Companies Limited
1 President’s Choice Circle
Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
Attention: LCL Customer Relations Centre
Now it’s time to get social! Loblaws is proud to have social media accounts on the hottest websites: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Be sure to check them out if you already have an account
March10/2022 purchase 5 family size pc frozen dinners from Marc’s No Frill Mississauga of which when I got home and when putting in freezer noticed the butter chicken lasagna 1.13 kg had expire date Dec 18,2021. Have taken pictures of such and have bill. Took back 12Mar dealing with store manager Stephan who was not very pleasant, was able to replace, but I asked for a complementary one also, he said we do not do such a thing. This was very disappointing as a went out of my way to go back, thought my shopping was done for the week. Thank you,regards Shirley
Had a question about how PC GREEN BAG credits are allotted on my Receipts & @ least they took the time to look into this for me & are going to follow up with me whereas never heard back on my inquiry when I used the PC contact us Form/
My problem is this: It is Thursday morning and I want ti shop early at Loblaws. I understand the points I will be given will be in my account as of midnight Thursday a.m. It is now 9:29 a.m. and I have received no notice from Loblaws inviting me to access my offers. So I will be going to shop for items I would likely get a discount on. I do not have data on my phone. I never seem to get the email until at least around 11 a.m. I am a senior and wish ti shop early.
When I try to telephone Loblaws I hear “ Due to high volume and demand we are unable to provide proper accessibility at this point.” The next few days I will get tons of invitations to read the flyer, take advantage of special offers offered to everyone, members discounts etc. Why can’t I be able to register my discounts in my account when I need to?
I purchased a cake today from 50 Musgrave Ave, we all ate , after 3 hours, nearly at 3am I woke up due abdominal pain and I felt food poisoning started and within 1 hour I took three times loose motion. I have receipt. I feel quite upset and unhappy
Called with a complaint and was told I’d get a call in a couple of days. It’s been a week and half. No call.
Also the CS had never heard of the AODA which means he wasn’t appropriately trained as required by law?