LifeLabs is a Canadian company that has been working in the healthcare industry for over half a century.
This lab testing organization runs over 112 million tests per year, which means it is responsible for millions of Canadians getting accurate diagnoses in order to find the best treatments for their conditions.
It is divided into several divisions, namely, LifeLabs, LifeLabs Genetics, Rocky Mountain Analytical, and Excelleris.
Overall, LifeLabs is owned by the OMERS Administration Corporation and it aimes to always consistently provide efficient testing, collecting, and accurate test results with a quality that is reliable and safe.
Using the modern technology, LifeLabs has increased its efficiency in order to bring about better services that are quicker, more efficient, and can cater to the many millions of people that come in to be tested annually.
This is why LifeLabs is one of the biggest diagnostic services companies in Canada.
With COVID-19 in our midst, LifeLabs has also done an excellent job of adjusting to changing conditions.
More and more people are getting tested for various illnesses, and with restrictions because of COVID, a smooth and informative customer service is essential for an organization’s growth.
That’s why LifeLabs has a series of different numbers and contact options for your ease, so that you can reach out and voice your concerns and have your questions answered in the best way possible.
LifeLabs Customer Support and Care Services
Whether you have comments, need help, or have any concerns or suggestions that you would like LifeLabs to consider, you can contact them.
- For information regarding LifeLabs Ontario, call them at:
- If you want to learn more about your visit, visit this page for more information.
- For more information regarding LifeLabs British Columbia, call at:
- 604-431-7206 or the toll free at 1-800-431-7206
- For more information regarding LifeLabs Saskatchewan, call at:
- To learn more about their changes and updates regarding COVID, click here to read.
- If you’re a potential patient and have concerns about your visit, click here.
- If you’re a healthcare provider and want more information regarding the laboratory, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most frequently asked questions are as follows.
- Why has my doctor/healthcare provider ordered these lab tests?
- When and how will my doctor get the results?
- Do you have any special services for patients who cannot come to the lab for their tests?
- What is the cost of my lab test?
Click here to browse through the answers provided by LifeLabs.
More questions related to tests, whether they are safe, how the procedure works, the privacy and confidentially of all tests, and online purchasing options are answered here as well.
These questions include concerns about who has access to test results, how an online credit card payment for a test is made, and whether you need to get in touch with your healthcare provider before deciding which tests you need to order.
LifeLabs now offers services at your doorstep, which include blood tests, ECG monitoring, and Holter monitoring at the price of $60.
The areas covered are Toronto and some parts of York, Peel, and Halton. To learn more about their availability, click here.
To learn more about the LifeLabs Mobile Lab Services; click here to find out about which tests are available and find the closest functional facility.
You can schedule your appointment online for greater convenience. Make sure you’re wearing your mask when you arrive at the lab.
- In order to book an appointment online if you’re in Ontario, click here.
- In order to book a visit if you’re in British Columbia, click here.
- In order to book a visit if you’re in Saskatchewan, click here.
If you haven’t already registered for online booking, click here to create an account.
If you need help resetting your password, click here.
If you want to provide feedback of your visit, click here.
Rocky Mountain Analytical (RMA) Customer Support and Care Services
- To contact RMA, a subsidiary of LifeLabs, call at:
- You can also email at:
- The usual office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (Pacific Time). Weekends and holidays are not available.
- You can also send in a short note which will be responded to within one working day. To send a note, click here.
Their address is:
3680 Gilmore Way,
British Columbia, V5G 4V8.
If you have any specific questions regarding your test or your results, it is preferrable to reach out to your healthcare provider. The individuals at RMA do not consult with the patients at a one-on-one level.
LIfeLabs Genetics Customer Support and Care Services
- To reach out and get in touch via a telephone number, you can contact LifeLabs Genetics through:
- 1-84-GENEHELP or 1-844-363-4357.
- If you have a any queries or concerns for LifeLabs Genetics, click here.
- If you want to book an online appointment or pay an invoice, you can visit this page. You can also contact a customer care representative or a genetic counsellor.
- To learn more, you can email email@example.com
- Fax: 1-647-943-2804
- They are available from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST (excluding holidays). All questions are responded to within one working day.
Social Media Platforms
To get in touch with LifeLabs’ Facebook page, click here.
To visit LifeLabs’ Twitter page, click here.
The benefit of staying connected with their social media pages is that you will learn about any weather and environmental related situations which are affecting functioning, and will also learn about any new services being available.
Because LifeLabs is an organization where people with all sorts of conditions could be visiting, it is necessary for you to maintain social distancing and follow all SOPs when visiting any of the labs.
You must also inform them if you are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms by calling in beforehand.
Everyone must wear a mask to ensure the virus is contained as best as possible.