Founded in 1919, KitchenAid provides home appliances for households throughout North America. The company, owned by the Whirlpool Corporation, began by manufacturing and selling the stand mixer designed by engineer Herbert Johnson. KitchenAid has spent the past century earning its reputation as one of the most trusted brands on the continent.
From coffee makers to trash compactors, KitchenAid is now known for much more than that original stand mixer. The company enjoyed phenomenal success in the 1980’s when it partnered with home goods retailer Williams-Sonoma for a promotion that resulted in a remarkable increase in brand recognition and popularity.
KitchenAid Customer Care Information
The professional team at KitchenAid makes customer service a top priority. Canadian customers can contact the customer service team by phone. The hours of operation for phone support are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM (EST). For assistance with Countertop Appliances, Kitchenware, and Kitchen Tools, call 1-800-541-6390.
For assistance with Major Appliances and Microwaves, call 1-800-422-1230. Live chat and online request form options are also available for each of these categories here. If you prefer to mail your correspondence to customer service, you may do so by using the physical mailing address listed below. KitchenAid also provides customers a number of online resources to help in answering their questions.
The following links may be helpful in obtaining the information you need about KitchenAid products and services:
- Manuals and Literature. This link includes a search function where you can enter the product’s model number and retrieve all guides and printed materials the company provides for that item.
- My Appliance sign in page. Here you can sign in to an existing account or create a new one to register your appliances, find accessories, schedule service, etc.
- Product Help (FAQ). This page provides answers to the most commonly asked questions about KitchenAid’s wide range of products.
- Quick Start page. This page allows you to find recipes that can be created with your new appliance, quick start videos that demonstrate how to use the product, and guides that teach you how to use and care for your purchase.
- Product Registration. This link is specifically for Canadian customers who need to register their new KitchenAid product.
- Replacement Parts. Purchase genuine KitchenAid replacement parts here.
- Schedule Service. This page allows customers to search for available service appointments in their area and schedule.
- Service Plans. You can research and purchase extended service plans to protect your appliances after the warranty has expired.
The mailing address is:
553 Benson Road
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Follow KitchenAid on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. You can also like the company’s Facebook page and subscribe to their YouTube channel.
No service whatsoever after repeated calls
Hello,Helpful We appreciate your evaluation.
I Had bought a dishwasher 2106 April.Kitchen aid dishwasher.Since there are lots of issues with the dishwasher.
Have called serv tech couple of times.Sears warranty not in service as out of business.
Now the d/w no power on.
Please help me.
just writing to notify you that a set of knives I purchased a little over a year ago appear to be peeling. the paint is coming off the handles and the knives look horrible. they were never placed in the dishwasher and have never been abused. hopefully you can help me with this issue cause I love the product and would like to buy more products in the future.
PeterHelpful We appreciate your evaluation.