Honeywell International is one of the most powerful Fortune 100 companies in the world. This all-American manufacturer was founded all the way back in 1906 in Wabash, Indiana by Mark Honeywell. Honeywell had very humble beginnings, initially only selling mercury seal generators to private consumers. Over time, and after many acquisitions and mergers, this company grew to become one of the largest manufacturing conglomerates in the world.
Most homeowners are probably most familiar with Honeywell’s distinctive round thermostats, but they also sell home sensors, security systems, air purifiers, and dehumidifiers. Honeywell also manufactures and sells products to governments and corporations, including generators, aerospace products, paper shredders, and air conditioners, just to name a few.
Honeywell Canada support
Since Honeywell is such a well-known company around the world, they offer their customers in Canada many ways to get in contact with their staff. There are, in fact, numerous divisions of customer service, but the most popular phone is for Honeywell’s customer care division dedicated to thermostats and indoor air quality. This special division of Honeywell’s team can be reached at (877) 271-8620. Honeywell staff operate on these calls from 8:00AM-7:00PM Monday through Fridays, 8:00AM-6:00PM Saturdays, and 9:00AM-6:00PM on Sundays.
As mentioned above, there are many different ways to get in touch with Honeywell. The list of links below will provide you with plenty of information to help you determine the best way to contact Honeywell for your specific needs.
- On this page, you can type in either your personal information or your company’s information. After that, you can send a quick message directly to Honeywell’s staff. Also, on the left hand side of this page, you will see a list of various phone numbers to call, including their Lyric Customer Support division, the U.S. toll free number, and an international phone number. Below the phone numbers, you will see the address for Honeywell’s corporate headquarters.
- This is the official page for Honeywell Canada. This page will tell you all about Honeywell’s history in Canada, and you will find various tabs for Honeywell careers, news, and information on the services provided by this company.
- For anyone who has questions about Honeywell or its products, take a look at this page. Here you will find the official Honeywell FAQ page. There are various sections you can click on, including questions about ventilation, thermostats, and water leak detectors.
- This is Honeywell’s official “Help & Support” page. You can find some of the most popular FAQs here, including questions on doorbells and light timers, and underneath these boxes you will find a wide variety of methods to get in touch with Honeywell. In addition to the phone numbers, you will see email tabs that you can click to send a quick message to Honeywell. There is also a chat function on this page where you can text an expert in real-time.
- For those who want to check out the latest news about Honeywell without reading through lengthy articles, just check out this website. This is Honeywell’s official YouTube page. There are many helpful and interesting videos expertly organized in their playlists.
If you want to send the Honeywell staff a physical letter, this is their corporate address:
Honeywell Corporate Headquarters
115 Tabor Road
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Finally, for anyone desirous of keeping tabs on Honeywell via social media, here are some links that you may find beneficial. You can like Honeywell’s Facebook page. People who use Google+ can keep in touch with Honeywell though this link. And for those out there who like to tweet, this is Honeywell‘s Twitter page.