Greyhound Coaches have been actively transporting Canadians for almost a hundred years and they still continue to provide excellent coach services to their customers. Starting in 1929, Greyhound only consisted out of 4 coaches and a few 7-seat passenger touring cars. The only routes they drove were from Nelson to Trail, and from Kaslo to Nakusp. Since then the company has become the number one transporting service in Canada, serving over a thousand different routes in the country alone. Every year more than 6 million people make use of the Canadian Greyhound services as they continue to deliver nothing more than excellence and safe travels to their passengers on a daily basis.
To contact Greyhound Canada you can dial any of these numbers:
- Customer support number: 1-877-GO-DOG-GO (46-364-46). This number is active every day from 5AM to 11PM (Note that this number may charge you on your cellular or data plan. Please contact your service provider for any additional charging information).
- Customer service for the hearing impaired: 1-800-397-7870. This telephone number is available 24/7.
- For any fare and schedule information you can contact the department on 1-800-661-TRIP (8747) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any commercial travel related enquiries, you can dial the 1-866-562-1321 (available every day from 7AM to 7PM) or send an email to Sales@greyhound.ca.
- Dial 1-800-365-7147 for any web related queries, or send an email to email@example.com
Moreover, on the official Greyhound website www.greyhound.ca, you can find a handy collections of answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you’d like to mail them about any query, problems, complaints, or compliments then you can send a direct mail to the following address:
Greyhound Canada Transportation Corp.
1111 International Blvd, Ste. 700