Foot Locker has a very long history in the sportswear and footwear departments. Many people don’t know that Foot Locker was actually spun off by the legendary F. W. Woolworth Company (commonly known as “Woolworth’s”). Woolworth’s, which began in 1878, was one of the most successful “five-and-dime” American department stores. It wasn’t until the 1980s that Woolworth’s started to falter due to increased competition.
Company executives at Woolworth’s during the 80s decided to focus all their efforts on propping up their Foot Locker division, which is still very competitive today. Foot Locker has almost 4,000 stores in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and its employees are well known for their referee uniforms. Foot Locker also owns other sportswear companies including Champs Sports, House of Hoops, and Eastbay.
Foot Locker Canada customer service
Foot Locker makes it very easy to get in contact with their customer service division. If you are in Canada, it’s best to call (800) 991-6815. This is Foot Locker’s official customer service hotline.
There’s a great deal more information on Foot Locker available on the World Wide Web. Below, we’ve compiled some of the best Foot Locker sites to help Canadian residents.
- In addition to the toll free customer care number, you’ll find specific telephone numbers for various Foot Locker offices all around Canada. On the bottom of the page you’ll find local numbers for residents of Western Canada, Québec, Ottawa, Ontario, and the Maritimes.
- People who just want to send Footlocker a quick email can use this link. Here you’ll be able to write a question, suggestion, comment, or complaint, and send it straight off to the company’s customer care division.
- This is Foot Locker’s official store locator. Just type in your postal code or city and let the interactive map do its thing. In addition to the store’s address, you’ll also be able to see the telephone number for each Footlocker location that pops up.
- If you want information on Foot Locker’s various headquarters around the world, then just take a look at this webpage. At the top you’ll find information on Foot Locker’s central Manhattan office, and below you’ll see various other headquarters for Europe, Asia, and for the company Champs Sports.
- For those out there interested in seeing the latest and greatest products available from Foot Locker, just check out this page. This is Foot Locker’s official YouTube page, and there are literally hundreds of videos on various Foot Locker products and athlete interviews.
Foot Locker‘s international headquarters is located in the Big Apple. If you want to send a physical letter to this company’s headquarters, just write down this address:
Foot Locker, Inc. Headquarters
330 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
You can call this NYC headquarters by dialing (212) 720-3700.
Foot Locker makes it very easy to get in touch via social media. People with Facebook accounts can use this link to “friend” Foot Locker. Twitter users can follow Foot Locker on this website. Finally, Foot Locker has an Instagram page that’s located right here.
I have been trying to reach someone at Footlocker Canada for approximately 6 business days with no success. At this time they have charged my credit card and keep sending emails that the merchandise is no longer available. I would like to simply cancel any additional items that may be in the system, but cannot reach a live person. When I log into the website, it says there is an error finding my orders. This is horrible and wish I had never placed an order with Footlocker. It will be the last time for sure!! Now I just want my Money back!
A long time customer of nike I’ve had a really bad experience with Foot locker.
After a purchase made November, 3, 2019 the shoes of my kid got completely unglued in the front of the shoe. So I got back to foot locker to see for replacement or something!
They told me that there is no problem and Sent me to third party shoe repair shop to glue the shoes after 40 days of use. They asked me to get there by myself and leave the shoes there for repair.
Absolutely disgusting customer service
And by the way, the site of foot locker is poor too! Email and chat service wont work , the phone well after 1 hour wait time it got disconected! so in other words, this will be the last time I am dealing with this retailler