Believe it or not, Equifax is both one of the oldest and largest consumer credit reporting agencies in the world. You probably know at least one person that uses Equifax’s services. Today, well over 800 million people and some 80 million companies trust Equifax the help them with credit risk assessment. So, yeah, you could say Equifax has been pretty busy since it was founded way back in 1899.
This company was founded in the USA and now has offices in 14 countries. Most of Equifax’s business takes place in both the USA and Canada. People interested in investing in Equifax should check out their stock on the NYSE under the ticker symbol EFK.
How to reach Equifax customer service
Any Canadians who wants to speak with a member of Equifax’s charming Customer Service team must use the number (800) 465-7166. For more information on how to get in touch with Equifax, just check out the links below.
- Here is Equifax’s “Contact Us” page. You’ll find links to Equifax’s Member Centre, Customer Service department, and Online Account Assistance. There are telephone numbers, email addresses, and mailing addresses galore on this page. This is the absolute best place to begin your valiant search for answers to your most pressing Equifax-related questions.
- Oh, man! I need some help! You know what I need, right? Yeah. I need that Equifax Help page. Go ahead. Click this URL. Wowie, look at all the FAQs. So many answers to so many questions. Wow, I could spend all day and all night on this excellent page.
- If you’re thinking about purchasing software from Equifax, this is your webpage. Here you’ll find prices for all of Equifax’s products, including the Equifax Complete Advantage, the Equifax Complete Premier, and the Equifax Complete Friends and Family platforms. Check out the different rates and click on the one you’re most interested in to get even more info.
- OK, I’ve got a confession to make. I’m a YouTube addict. My unused television set has grown accustomed to my affair with the laptop screen. However, I have heard sobs emanating from those dusty TV speakers every now and again. Old TV news anchors are sighing with disgust. They say they aren’t “fake news.” They want me back. Ah, how the times are a changing! And, speaking of change, Equifax certainly is adapting to the new digital world. That’s right, Equifax has its own YouTube page. Check it out by clicking on this link.
- Everybody is blah, blah, blahing nowadays on their oh so self important blogs. Even Equifax has its own official blog on the World Wide Web. If you are into reading about the latest financial news, well, why not give Equifax’s blog a shot?
Although Equifax is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they do have a central Canadian headquarters. Canadians who want to send this company a letter should really take down this Montréal address:
Equifax Canada Co.
Box 190 Jean Talon Station
Montréal, Quebec H1S 2Z2
Lastly, social media users can reach Equifax on two major platforms. First, you could “friend” Equifax on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Equifax). And, secondly, you could follow this company on Twitter (https://twitter.com/EquifaxInsights)