Canon is one of the biggest names in digital imaging products for consumers, businesses, and industries. Since the company’s inception in 1936, Canon has not only earned a solid reputation as a trusted provider of these products but also as a leader in the development of new and innovative products in the market.
It has always been the stated goal of the company’s leadership to create the best cameras possible for their customers starting with Canon’s first camera, the Hansa Canon. This device became the first 35mm focal plane shutter camera in Japan eight decades ago. From those humble beginnings, Canon has continued to move the industry forward well into the digital age with the finest products developed by the most dedicated people.
Canon Customer Care Information
Canon knows that customers are the lifeblood of any business, so they strive to take the best possible care of theirs every day. The hours of operation for the customer support department are Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM (EDT). English speaking customers can reach customer service through email on Canon’s website here. French speakers may send an email here. Canon’s telephone customer support for Canadian customers is offered in both English and French:
- Technical Support: 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666)
- eStore: 1-866-521-9965
Canon also offers a variety of ways to gather specific information directly from their website. The following links give customers access to these services. Please note that some of these require that customers create a Canon account or log into their existing one.
The following links may be useful for Canadian customers who need assistance from Canon’s customer support team:
- (English) Drivers, software, and manuals. Here you may enter your product’s model number to access all available downloads, software and printed materials related to it.
- (French) Drivers, software, and manuals. Here you may enter your product’s model number to access all available downloads, software and printed materials related to it.
- (English) Search Knowledge Base. Customer may perform a search on a specific topic and access the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- (French) Search Knowledge Base. Customer may perform a search on a specific topic and access the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- (English) Wireless Assistance. Support for Canon’s wireless products.
- (French) Wireless Assistance. Support for Canon’s wireless products.
- (English & French) Request or Track a Repair. Customers may request a new repair ticket or check the progress of an existing one.
- (English) Manage Your Account.
- (French) Manage Your Account.
- (English) Register Your Product.
- (French) Register Your Product.
Canon’s mailing address for Canadian custoemrs is:
Canon Canada, Inc.
8000 Mississauga Road
Brampton, ON, L6Y 5Z7