The Bose Corporation has made a name for itself in the audio industry. Whether you’re into Mozart or Thelonious Monk, there’s no better way to appreciate great music than with a Bose headset. So, how did this storied company get its start? Also, where did it get its name? To figure out the answers to these intriguing questions, we have to take a trip to MIT way back in 1967. That was the year grad student Amar G. Bose founded the award-winning audio company.
As the story goes, Amar was extremely disappointed with the stereo software available to him at the time. One day, he decided to invent his own audio system to give music lovers around the world the greatest listening experience of their lives. Ever since he released his first products, people around the world have been stunned by the quality of Bose’s products. Today, Bose sells home audio systems, speakers, headphones, and sound systems. In addition to selling their products online, Bose has numerous stores in the USA, Canada, and various other nations.
Bose customer care
Having a problem with your Bose product? Give the company a call at this toll-free number (800) 869-2114. This Canadian Customer Service office is open from 9AM-8PM Mondays through Fridays.
If you need more information on your quest for quality Bose customer service, look no further than the following websites.
- This is Bose’s official “Contact Us” page for Canadians. In addition to giving you the details on the company’s toll-free number, you can also click on some of links on this page to get more detailed care. You can even click on the “Email Us” button to send a message to this company.
- If you were too lazy to click the link above, no worries. We understand. This link will take you directly to the “Email Us” page we described above. Just fill in your personal information, write out your message, and then hit “Submit.” Bose promises to send you a response within 48 hours.
- For people out there who want to find a Bose store close to them in Canada, check out this “Store Locator” page. Here you’ll find a list of major cities across Canada where at least one Bose store is located. These cities include Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Edmonton, and Calgary. Just click on the city closest to you to find out where to go to get your Bose.
- This is Bose’s “Product Support” page. You can either search the specific product you need assistance with in the search bar, or you can click on one of the more popular Bose products listed below.
- Perhaps you are a busy person who travels all around the world. If so, you might find this page useful. This is a full list of Bose’s international websites. No matter where in the world you are, you’ll be able to figure out where to purchase Bose products and who to get in contact with for assistance.
Want to send a physical letter to Bose? Take down this address:
Bose Corporation Headquarters
Framingham, MA 01701
You can call this corporate office using the number (508) 879-7330.
There are plenty of ways to get in touch with Bose on social media. For those out there with a Facebook account, take a look at Bose’s profile right here. Twitter users can connect with Bose on this webpage. And, thirdly, folks on Instagram can follow Bose on this website.