ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Asus) is one of Asia’s most famous electronics companies. This powerful company is the brainchild of four Taiwanese hardware engineers who founded the company in Taipei in 1989. Asus’ first big break came when its innovative motherboard design caught the attention of semiconductor giant Intel. Asus continues to have the major distinction of receiving Intel’s new engineering samples before any other tech company.
Just a few of the major products Asus now develops include laptops, desktops, tablet PCs, and smartphones. Asus is also very active in promoting ecological causes, and the staff at Asus goes out of their way to organize recycling campaigns around the world. Currently, Asus stores can be found in over 30 countries, including America, Mexico, and Canada.
Asus customer service
Asus makes it very easy for Canadian residents to contact their customer care division. You can always call their 24/7 English-speaking support team at (888) 678-3688. Customer service representatives on this line can help with issues concerning Asus netbooks, notebooks, nettops, and desktops.
For those of you out there who have more unique questions for this company, there are many other ways to get in touch with Asus’ staff. Below you will find a few official URLs to help you reach the perfect department for your specific Asus needs.
- This website has many tabs that will redirect you to specific systems support departments. You can click on tabs such as “general questions,” “RMA checklist,” or “warranty information,” just to name a few. If you feel like it, you can also initiate a live chat with an Asus expert on this page. There’s also a mailbox on this page if you want to send an email. For those who need more information on commercial and international support, just click one of the two tabs at the very bottom.
- You’ll find phone numbers galore on this webpage. There are numbers to both the English and French-speaking customer service teams, including system product support, the Asus store support team, component product support, and retail product support. You will also find each of these customer care divisions’ hours of operation.
- If you want to send a letter to an official Asus branch location, check out this website. The American, Canadian, and Mexican offices are listed here. You will also find official addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and websites for these different branches of the company.
- That’s right, Asus has its own YouTube page. For those interested in checking out this company’s latest products, or learning from the videos on their “tips & tricks” playlist, then just click on this link.
- This is the homepage to Asus Canada. You can learn all about Asus’ newest gadgets, read all about the latest Asus news, and browse their online shop by following this link.
- It can be difficult for Canadians to get in touch with the main headquarters of Asus because, well, the main headquarters is all the way in Taipei. However, for the truly determined out there, you can follow this link to Asus Taipei corporate headquarters’ Facebook page. Here you will find the company’s Taipei address, email, and phone number. You could also like or friend this page if you have a Facebook account.
As mentioned above, the main headquarters of Asus is in Taipei, Taiwan. However, Canadians can still get in touch with corporate if they feel like it. The main Asus headquarters in Canada is located at this address:
Asus Canada Branch Office
70 Gough Road
This office’s main telephone number is (905) 370-2787. If you want to send this branch a fax message, you can use the number (905) 489-2718.
For those who are into social media, there are many ways to get in contact with Asus nowadays. Asus North America has its own official Facebook here. The Asus Twitter page can be found here. Finally, for those who love Google+, you can find Asus’ page right here.