If you live in Canada, you’ve probably heard of the private lending company Alpine Credits. If you don’t know the name, you’ve probably seen one of their hilarious ads on TV. Especially the ad with the confetti and the monkey. Remember? Well, regardless, this lending firm was founded in 1969 and is still going strong in the provinces of Alberta, Ontario, and British Columbia. Alpine Credits estimates that it fills out thousands of loans each month for Canadian homeowners.
Although the team at Alpine Credits admits that they’re more expensive than Canadian banks, they also claim to be more efficient at getting their clients’ loans approved. Alpine Credits prides itself with its transparency while working with clients. Everyone who works as a loan officer at Alpine Credits has to be a licensed mortgage professional. As of 1994, Alpine Credits has maintained an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Alpine Credit customer support
The best way to get in contact with Alpine Credits is simply to call their toll-free hotline. This phone number is (800) 587-2161. Since Alpine Credits is such a large loan approver in Canada, there are a few other ways to get in touch with this company’s staff. The following official websites will help address any questions you might have about Alpine Credits.
- You’ll find all you need to know about Alpine Credits’ three Canadian offices on this page. Just click on one of the green tabs to see more information on each of these offices. There’s now one office in each of the three provinces Alpine Credits serves: British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario.
- If you have questions about Alpine Credits, you’d better check out this official FAQ page. You’ll find numerous questions and answers here dealing with the equity on your home and what the benefits of using Alpine Credits’ services are.
- This is Alpine Credits‘ official “About Us” page. Here you can learn about the company’s history and watch a TV ad for the company.
- You can learn everything you need to know about the actual process of getting an approved home equity loan on this webpage. Alpine Credits details their philosophy on home equity mortgages and how they view a person’s credit score.
- This YouTube page contains a few of Alpine Credits more popular videos. Although there’s not much content here, you can enjoy a few of Alpine Credits’ entertaining and informative videos.
Depending on what province you live in will determine which office you should contact directly. If you want to send a letter to the company, here are the two official addresses listed on Alpine Credits’ website:
Alpine Credits British Columbia Office
King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 2X2
Alpine Credits Alberta Office
#306-1301 8th Street
SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1B7
If you want to call the British Columbia branch, just dial (604) 581-2161 or fax to (604) 581-2161. For the Alberta office, call (800) 639-5626 or fax (604) 581-2161. Lastly, for the Ontario branch, call (437) 800-1393 or fax (437) 800-1393.
Alpine Credits is very active on social media. If you are a Facebook user, you can find Alpine Credits at this page. Twitter users can follow Alpine Credits at @AlpineCredit. And if you are a Google + user, join Alpine Credits at this page.