How can I activate Crave TV on my Apple TV? Id’ like to have it on Apple TV so I can watch it on my living room 55 inches TV.
For Apple TV 3rd – 5th generation with iOS 7.2 or later For Apple TV 4, iOS 11.3 or later:
- Make sure you’re connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV device.
- Verify that you have downloaded and installed the latest software on your Apple TV by following these steps.
- Log in with your TV provider credentials (Rogers, Bell) so CraveTV knows which account to access first before loading up the content library.
For Apple TV 6th generation, Crave TV can be activated using the CraveTV app on your iOS device.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Make sure you are tuned to the correct HDMI input
- Launch the CraveTV app from your Home screen
- Click Sign In and follow the instructions to activate CraveTV directly on your Apple TV.
The activation of Crave TV on Apple TV can take up to 24 hours. You will see a spinning wheel if the activation is in progress, and an error message if it’s taking too long or has failed. Otherwise, you will see all of the content that you have access to from your TV provider after the activation process is complete.
Please contact your TV provider if CraveTV does not appear on Apple TV, or if it’s taking longer than expected.
Please note: If you are a Rogers cable customer and logged into your account to view content through your iPad or iPhone, please exit that browser window/tab before launching the app from your Apple TV device.
If you have further questions, Contact customer service
- Online: https://www.crave.ca/en/contact
- By Phone: 1-888-CRAVE88 (272-8388)
- Hours of operation: Monday to Sunday, 8 am to midnight
If you need further help, check out our Crave TV customer support guide.