Lucky Mobile is compatible with most smartphones. However, certain phones may be incompatible in some rare cases.
Will Your Phone Function Properly When Using SIM from Lucky Mobile?
To use our service, you must have an unlocked phone compatible with the network of Lucky Mobile. Depending on the phone, you may or may not be able to access some services.
LTE AWS bands are required for your phone to be suitable for HSPA, LTE, or UMTS compatible with 850 MHz bands. For details on network compatibility, consult your phone’s user handbook.
What Is the Best Sim Card for Me?
Multi SIM Card works with all compatible mobile devices as a normal, nano, or micro SIM card. It doesn’t matter what size you use for the phone, as long as it fits.
Where Do I Go to Operate My Sim Card?
- Purchase a Lucky SIM.
- As an option, you may also place your order over the internet.
- Please call 1 833 88- 833 to place an order.
- Go to any Lucky Mobile retailer.
In What Way Can You Get Your Phone to Accept Your Sim Card?
You’ll find your phone’s SIM slot on either side of the phone. The user handbook for your phone might provide more assistance if you can’t figure it out.
Switching to a New Cell Phone Number
- Go to your account and sign in.
- If you wish to alter your mobile phone’s pricing plan, you’ll need to choose the phone first.
- Afterward, select “My Phone” option.
- Follow the on-screen steps by clicking “Transfer the service to another SIM Card.”
What Would Be the Point of Unlocking My Phone?
Before activating your SIM Card, your non-Lucky Mobile phone must be unlocked and compatible with our network. Your phone may be locked if you bought it from another service provider.
You’ll need to contact your old service provider to unlock your phone. If you presently have your phone locked to a Canadian service provider, you can request that they unlock it for free.
What is T9-1-1?
Hard-of-hearing, deaf, or speech-impaired Lucky Mobile users can use T9-1-1, a registered service, to text (9-11) call centers instead of talking to the operators.
Customers that want to take advantage of the T9-1-1 system must:
- Become a T9-1-1 subscriber.
- Make sure you have a phone that can connect to 9-1-1
- Please visit the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association’s website for further information on the T9-1-1 service.
T9-1-1 Registration Is Open to Whom?
Customers with hearing or speech impairments can use T9-1-1.
You’ll need the following items to register for T9-1-1
- A profile on My Account that you have created
- A working phone number from Lucky Mobile
- A tariff plan that allows for text messaging support (SMS)
- A compatible mobile phone
The T9-1-1 service isn’t ready for testing until you’ve registered. Only call 9-1-1 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation. T9-1-1 services might take up to five business days to activate and become available once enrolled.
Make sure your phone is compatible with T9-1-1 Check to make sure your mobile device is T-9-1-1-compatible before you use it. See whether you can use your Lucky Mobile phone.
It isn’t compatible if your phone isn’t on the T9-1-1 compatibility list. If you purchased your phone from Lucky Mobile or an approved Lucky Mobile retailer, you might use this list.
If you did not purchase your phone from Lucky Mobile or an approved Lucky Mobile retailer, we could not provide compatibility information.