It also has a super helpful translation and captions tool for people’s ease. However, if you’re somebody who prefers not to watch their shows with the subtitles on, that’s fine! We’ll show you how to turn them off in no time.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Disney Plus?
Are you using Disney Plus to watch the latest T.V. shows and movies on your laptop? Perhaps you prefer the bigger screen of your desktop computer. In either case, you will need to log into your Disney Plus account through your web browser.
If you’re looking for a way to turn off subtitles on Disney Plus on your web browser, simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Find the menu button in the upper right corner of your screen. Click on the button to see further options.
- You will be able to see many different sub-menus under the main menu button.
- Find the Audio and Subtitles menu and select your preferred language.
- You will also find an option to disable subtitles in this menu. Simply click on the option and you will no longer see subtitles on the bottom of your screen.
Turning Off Subtitles on Android
If you prefer the privacy of watching Disney Plus content on a smaller screen, you can always download the app on your Android smartphone. Moreover, you can also use Disney Plus on any other Android device.
Here is a quick and easy way to turn off subtitles on Disney Plus when using it on an Android device.
- Select the T.V. show or movie you want to watch on Disney Plus.
- Tap on the screen once, and you will notice a menu appear on the left side.
- Select the menu and then tap on the Audio and Subtitles menu within it.
- In the Audio and Subtitles menu, you will notice the Off option under the heading ‘Subtitles.’ Tap on this option to turn off the subtitles.
- Press the X on the corner of the screen to return to your T.V. show and movie, which will now be displayed without subtitles.
Note: You can use the same technique on your Apple devices as well to turn off subtitles on Disney Plus.
Turning Off Subtitles on Apple TV
If you’re watching your favorite movie by logging on to Disney Plus over Apple T.V., then the steps to turning off subtitles are a little different. Let’s find out what they are.
- Play the show or movie you wish to watch. While it is playing, swipe downwards using your remove to view the settings option.
- In the settings option, you will notice the ‘Audio and Subtitles’ menu. Click on it and choose the Off option under the Subtitles tab.
P.S. If you are turning off subtitles because their design bothers you, remember that Disney Plus also lets you customize the subtitles’ appearance! You can select your choice of font, size, and color for the subtitles on this streaming platform!