How to change the mailing address?

Questions & AnswersCategory: Canada PostHow to change the mailing address?
Keith Meise asked 2 years ago
I want to change my mailing address from a property I own to another property I own which also has an address. What is the procedure/rules?

1 Answers
admin Staff answered 2 years ago
Dear Keith,

The best option is to forward the mail from your old address to the new one.

Canada Post offers a Mail forwarding service for $86.80/year (assuming it’s from a residential address to another residential address). If the forward is to an address out of the province, then the fee is $108.80/year.

It’s important to keep in mind that Canada post does not forward parcels.

You can buy the service online at Canada Post official website.

I hope I answered your question.

Your Answer