If you’ve been using Chefs Plate regularly but no longer require their services, that’s okay! The platform allows you to unsubscribe anytime. Today, we will discuss how to cancel your Chefs Plate account.
How to Cancel Chefs Plate?
If you no longer need the services offered by Chefs Plate, then it is time to cancel your subscription. Fortunately for you, Chefs Plate offers an exceptionally easy way to unsubscribe from their services. You won’t have to muddle through complicated cancellation processes, nor will you be required to call up their customer services agent and request a cancellation.
Here are the easy and convenient steps you can follow if you wish to cancel your Chefs Plate subscription today:
- Log into your Chefs Plate account by typing in the login details, which include your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will need to click on the ‘My Account’ tab.
- Scroll down on the ‘My Account’ list to find ‘Account Information and click on it.
- As you navigate the ‘Account Information’ page, you will come across ‘Delivery Details.’
- Under ‘Delivery Details,’ look for the option to ‘Pause Your Account.’
- You will be redirected to the next page. On the next page, click on ‘Continue to Pause.’
That’s it! Your Chefs Plate account is now successfully unsubscribed. It is important for customers to note that any orders placed before pausing their account will still be processed and completed.
How to Cancel Chefs Plate via Email?
If you’re having trouble navigating through the Chefs Plate website, don’t worry! There is another way you can cancel your account quite easily. All you need to do is compose an email requesting the cancellation and send it to the right email address.
Here are the steps to follow if you wish to cancel your Chefs Plate account via email.
- Log in to the email account that is linked to your Chefs Plate account. Remember that sending an email from any other email account won’t work in cancelling your subscription.
- Write an email requesting your account deletion. Be sure to add your account information in the body of the text.
- In the Subject line, type ‘REQUEST TO DELETE ACCOUNT’.
- Send the mail to email@example.com
Once your email is sent, your account will be deleted within the next few working days. You can reactivate your account whenever you like to continue enjoying the services offered by Chefs Plate.