If you already have a Netflix account, you just need to switch your Netflix region to Canada.
To do this:
- Open up the Netflix website and click on the Your Account & Help button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Settings section and click on the Change Region button.
- Select Canada from the list of countries and get ready to watch the content related to that region.
If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can register on many different platforms.
- Go to http://www.netflix.com and create a new account with the country of your choice (Canada in this example).
- Once you’re done, click on Your Account and change your country back to Canada and that’s it! You now have a Canadian Netflix account and can access all of the content from that area.
Please find the Netflix Canada contact information below:
Type Of Communication: Contact Form, Email
Address: 9100 Willows Rd. N.E., Building A2, Vancouver, BC V541 2C2
City or Area Postal Code & Country: Vancouver BC CA
Primary Phone No.: 1-844-542-4813
Website Address: https://netflix.com/ca/
Live Chat: https://help.netflix.com/en/#startChat
If you are already a member of Netflix you can use the help centre to find out how to change your settings, upgrade your Netflix package or cancel your membership.
You may wish to contact Netflix if you are not currently a customer but want to become one. If this is the case please fill out the contact form on their website detailing what you are looking for and someone will get back to you.
The live chat service is available from 7am to 10pm Pacific Standard Time.
If you are having difficulty streaming or would like some general advice, the best place to start is to troubleshoot your device. You can do this by checking your internet connection and any other troubleshooting steps listed in the help section of the website.