WestJet is a Canadian airline dedicated to providing affordable, quality air travel. The company was founded in 1996 by Clive Beddoe and made its first flight on February 29th of that year. WestJet began by servicing only five destinations with three aircraft. Today the company flies to more than 100 locations including several United States destinations such as New York City, Los Angeles, and Orlando.
In 2014 they expanded beyond North America, introducing seasonal non-stop flights to Dublin, Ireland. WestJet puts a high priority on creating an outstanding customer centered corporate culture.
WestJet Customer Care Information
WestJet’s commitment to providing excellent customer care ensures that you will receive only the best customer service. To reach a customer service representative with your general inquiries or to book a flight you can call them anytime at 1-888-937-8538 (1-888-WESTJET). Those who are hearing impaired can call 1-877-952-0100 for TTY service. WestJet provides additional customer service numbers for:
- Inquiries regarding groups, meetings, and conventions (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. MT) – 1-844-213-5230
- Customers with disabilities who have difficulty accessing WestJet.com – 1-866-693-7853
- Booking a vacation (Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. MT): 1-877-737-7001
- WestJet Cargo – 1-866-952-2746 (1-866-WJCARGO)
- Questions regarding lost or damaged baggage – 1-866-666-6224
In addition, WestJet provides a number of customer service aids on their website, links to which are below. You can also submit questions and feedback to WestJet through the contact form at this link. Customers with questions regarding disability assistance can email WestJet at firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to calling the phone number listed above.
- Frequently Asked Questions – This page addresses common inquiries from WestJest customers.
- Itinerary Retrieval – If you have already booked a flight with WestJet and need to retrieve your confirmation details you can do so at this link.
- Change or Cancel Your Flight – At this link you can make changes to your existing travel plans.
- Baggage Information – WestJet provides comprehensive information on the types of baggage that can be brought on board a flight.
- Checking In to Your Flight and Security Information – This link provides information on airport terminals, the check-in procedure, identification requirements, and security screenings.
- Fares – This page explains WestJet’s policies regarding their three fare options.
- Canada-Europe Service – WestJet provides extensive information on their flight service from Canada to Ireland and the UK.
The mailing address for WestJet is:
22 Aerial Place NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 3J1