U-Haul is a popular American moving company. Leonard Shoen, a former U.S. WWII veteran, founded this great company in 1945. It might be hard for some to believe that this major American company actually began in a tiny garage in Ridgefield, Washington. Slowly, Shoen expanded his operations to local gas stations. Today, U-Haul has truck rental and trailer rental services all across North America.
In addition to rentals, this company offers tow hitches and self-storage to its customers. Even if you haven’t used U-Haul‘s services, you’re probably familiar with their iconic trucks. Every single truck has a unique piece of Americana on it. U-Haul is currently a subsidiary of the company AMERCO.
U-Haul Canada customer support
There are numerous ways for Canadian residents to get in touch with U-Haul. To reach U-Haul’s Customer Service division, simply call this number (800) 789-3638. This number will put you in contact with a Customer Care representative 24/7.
If for whatever odd reason calling toll-free numbers isn’t your style, no worries. There are plenty of other ways to get in touch with U-Haul. Here are a few links to help you out.
- Here’s U-Haul’s official “Contact” page. Phone numbers and email addresses for various U-Haul departments are listed here. On the top of this page you can even start a “Live Chat” with a U-Haul employee.
- If you want to send U-Haul a quick email, look no further than this webpage. Just type in your name, e-mail address, and then write in your message. After you hit “Send Email,” you should receive a response from U-Haul within a few days.
- This is U-Haul‘s official “Locations” page. You’ll see a long list of U.S. states and Canadian provinces on this page. You can either click one of these links or type in your postal code. You can find details on the address of the closest U-Haul location to you on this website.
- U-Haul has its own YouTube page, which you can find on this website. There are hundreds of useful videos on U-Haul’s services, such as videos on moving trucks, towing equipment, and even good grilling techniques.
- If you need some tips on moving, why not check out U-Haul’s official blog. This website, called “Moving Insider“, has numerous articles on a wide variety of topics, including “Safety,” “Meals,” and “Moving Fun.” Even if you aren’t planning on using U-Haul’s services soon, it’s well worth your time to check out this unique blog.
If you want to write a letter to U-Haul’s corporate office, take down this address:
U-Haul Corporate Headquarters
2727 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
This corporate headquarters is open 9AM-5PM from Monday through Friday. To give this office a call, use this telephone number (602) 263-6011.
U-Haul is extremely involved on social media. Facebook users can “friend” U-Haul right here. U-Haul has its own Twitter page located on this URL. Instagram users can follow U-Haul on this page. People who love Google+ can check out U-Haul’s profile page right here. And, lastly, U-Haul’s Pinterest page can be found here.