Suzuki is a successful Japanese automaker with a very long history. Michio Suzuki, for whom this company was named, founded Suzuki in 1909 as a weaving loom factory. Mr. Suzuki started to develop prototypes for passenger cars in the 1930s, but the outbreak of World War II put his projects on hold. It wasn’t really until after WWII that Suzuki began to produce motor vehicles in earnest.
Today, Suzuki is known not only for its automobiles, but also for its motorcycles, ATVs, and even its wheelchairs. Suzuki’s main headquarters is located in the Japanese coastal city of Hamamatsu. Suzuki products can now be found in almost 200 countries around the world.
Suzuki Canada customer support
If you own a Suzuki vehicle, you should really know this company’s Customer Service number in case you have any questions or concerns. Canadians can reach a Suzuki Customer Care representative easily by calling this number (800) 934-0934.
Of course, there’s a whole lot more information on this company available online. We’ve listed some of the most helpful websites below to help you on your quest for quality customer care from Suzuki.
- To quickly send Suzuki an email, use this webpage. You can type in your name, email, and message, and then send it off to a Suzuki employee. You should get a response from the Suzuki staff within a few days or weeks.
- If you want to buy a Suzuki product online, take a look at this webpage. This is actually Suzuki Canada’s homepage. You can take a long look at all of Suzuki’s vehicles on this page, including their motorcycles, accessories, ATVs, and autos. You can even purchase items right from this website if you so choose.
- Have a few questions to ask Suzuki? Well, so have thousands of other people around the world. Why not check out this company’s comprehensive FAQ page before asking your own question? It could save you a great deal of time and embarrassment.
- This is Suzuki’s “Find A Dealer” page specifically for Canada. After you type in your postal code or address and click “Find,” you’ll see a bunch of dealerships pop up on the map. On the right hand of the screen you’ll see all of these Suzuki stores neatly listed with their addresses and phone numbers.
- Ready to binge watch some exciting Suzuki videos online? Come on, you know you want to. Just click this link to check out the YouTube videos produced by Suzuki Canada.
Want to send a letter to Suzuki Canada? Take down this address:
Suzuki Canada Inc.
100 East Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill, ON
You can call this Canadian office by using the telephone number (905) 889-2600.
If you’re into social media, then you’re in luck. Suzuki Canada is involved on some of the most influential social media sites out there. Facebook users can check out Suzuki Canada’s profile on this page. People on Twitter can follow Suzuki Canada right here. If you have a Google+ account, you can subscribe to Suzuki Canada’s webpage by following this link. Lastly, Suzuki Canada’s Instagram page is located on this URL.