Purina is one of the leading pet food suppliers devoted to develop healthy nutrition for your cat and dog. The US based company was founded in 1894 and has its headquarters in St. Luis, Missouri. Hundreds of scientists are committed to improve Purina’s pet foods. Their industry- leading research strives to provide the best nutrition for pets, to find and eliminate factors that can lead to pet obesity, and to discover how nutrition affects pet’s aging.
Quality is a main concern for the company. When it comes to pet foods, they pride themselves by meeting or even exceeding every single state and federal requirement. Purina doesn’t just sell pet supplies but is also engaged in raising awareness for what pets truly need and pet welfare. In 2014 they donated nearly 6 million pounds of food, treats, and litter to animal welfare organizations.
Purina Customer Care Information
The company’s customer service department can be contacted by phone, email, traditional mail (snail mail), and social media. To reach Purina Canada call 1-800-268-5345 Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 6pm (EST) and Saturdays from 10am to 6pm (EST). Their fax number is 613-721-6521.
Purina Canada can be contacted by using the following email: Consumer.email@example.com. Purina also provides support through vets who can be reached by phone Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 8pm under Tel.: 1-866-884-8387.
For media inquiries and information on Purina press releases, you can email: Wendy.Vlieks@purina.nestle.com.
Following are website URLs helpful in supporting pets and their owners:
- If you have a question, a concern, or you just want to leave a compliment, follow this link. Online chat is also available on this website.
- For more information on the company and the products they offer, visit the Official Canadian website.
Visit this page to find Purina’s current promotions:
- Interested in adopting? Purina partners with Petfinder to help match you with the perfect pet.
- For information on environmental sustainability and Purina’s efforts to conserve and being an environmentally responsible company, follow this link.
- Toronto’s PawsWay pet center is a unique place where you can find pet training classes, events, and exhibits:
- To find out about Purina’s 5 core values, visit this website
- Purina offers a great variety of cat and dog foods, treats, and litter. To help you find the right product for your pet, visit this link
- If you would like to receive coupon offers, news, and event information, you can sign up for Purina’s monthly newsletter. To join their mailing list, sign up at this page
Purina has a large fan base consisting of pet lovers from all over the world. To follow Purina through social media, check out the following URLs:
When writing traditional mail, use the address of their Canadian head office:
ATTN: CONSUMER CARE
2500 ROYAL WINDSOR DRIVE