Whether you love or hate yoga pants, they’ve become an unavoidable part of modern Western life. Long gone are the days when women wore petticoats out to a Victorian ball. Hey, but we’re not judging. Anyway, the most popular company selling these and other athletic clothes is without a doubt Lululemon Athletica.
Founded way back in 1998, this proud Vancouver-based company now has over 350 locations in North America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. Yoga enthusiasts around the world have been singing Lululemon’s praises for years now. And don’t think this company is just for the ladies. That’s right, Lululemon has a dedicated male division offering intriguing clothing options for all those hunky guys getting their hatha yoga on. Whether you love yoga and/or high-quality athletic fashion, you should definitely give Lululemon a chance the next time you go shopping. Lululemon is now a public company and is traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker LULU.
How to get in touch with Lululemon
The easiest way for Canadians to reach Lululemon’s Customer Service department is to call the number (877) 263-9300. This will put you in contact with a Lululemon employee 24/7.
Craving some more Lululemon contact tips. Alright, we’ve got you covered. Check out the URLs below.
- Here’s Lululemon’s official “Contact Us” webpage. If you can’t find a way to get in touch with Lululemon on this webpage, then you must be absolutely bonkers. Seriously. There are tons of telephone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses clearly listed all over this page. You could even initiate a live chat from this webpage.
- Are you in a hurry? Do you need to send off an email right away to Lululemon’s staff? OK, check out this website. This is the official “Email Us” page. After you type in your name, email address, and your message, just hit that big ole “Submit” button. You should get a response from Lululemon within a few days.
- The Internet has made it so easy to live our lives behind computer screens. Ah, it seems we are just becoming more and more like those fatzos in Pixar’s Wall-E, eh? Well, you know what, I won’t stand for it. No. I’m going to go out and shop at a bricks & mortar Lululemon store. That’s right. Now…how to I get to the store? I can’t remember. Ah, wait a tick. I know Lululemon’s “Store Locator” page. Right. Here it is. Let’s have a look together and see where the closest store is, OK? Great! I’ll see you there.
- Everyone needs a helping hand from time to time. Lululemon gets that. That’s why they’ve created this glorious “Help” page. You can find all kinds of Q&As throughout this webpage dedicated to issues such as Lululemon’s shipping rates, product sizes, and return policies, just to name a few.
- OK ladies, it’s time to check out the latest Lululemon fashion show. What? You say you don’t have a ticket to the Lululemon event? No, no, no, silly girls! I was talking about Lululemon’s YouTube page. Hey, don’t call me sassy! I know what I’m talking about. Check the channel out for yourself if you don’t believe me.
- Apps, apps, apps. Everything is an app nowadays. Even Lululemon has an app. If you feel the need to download the Lululemon app onto your phone, take a look at this website. Here you’ll find all the information you need to know about downloading Lululemon‘s free app.
Canadians can mail a physical letter to Lululemon’s headquarters by using this address:
1818 Cornwall Avenue
Canada V6J 1C7
Lululemon loves to connect with its fans on social media. That’s why the company is on so many social media pages. You can follow Lululemon on any of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.