LensCrafters was founded only a few decades ago, but in that short span of time it has become a major force in the North American eyewear industry. Founded in 1983 by E. Dean Butler, LensCrafters was the first eye care chain in the business that promised its customers “crafted glasses in an hour.” Today, guests can also meet with a certified optometrist in almost every LensCrafters site and get an eye exam.
There are now around 850 store locations across the USA, Canada, Hong Kong, and even in Puerto Rico. LensCrafters is officially a subsidiary of the Milan-based Luxottica Group. Luxottica also owns Pearle Vision and Sunglass Hut International, which makes it the largest eye care company on earth.
LensCrafters customers support
LensCrafters has a dedicated Customer Service division ready to help customers with various questions, comments, and complaints. This company’s main toll-free number is (877) 753-6727. This Customer Service department is open Monday through Friday 8AM-8PM and Saturday through Sunday 9AM-6PM.
There’s a lot more information on LensCrafters available on the Internet. We’ve searched all over the World Wide Web for the most helpful websites about LensCrafters. Below are the websites we’ve discovered.
- Here’s LensCrafters’ official “Contact Information” page. In addition to telephone numbers, you’ll find a mailing address, “Live Chat” link, and a link to send LensCrafters an email.
- Since LensCrafters has been in business since the 1980s, they’ve been asked a great many questions. Just take a look at this FAQ page to see if your question has already been answered.
- Want to send an email to LensCrafters right now? Click this URL. After entering in your personal data, you can send a message to LensCrafters by clicking the “Send” button. You should get a response from the company within a few days or weeks.
- Looking for a LensCrafters store near you? If so, then just click on this webpage. On this official “Find a Store” page you’ll be able to enter in your province or postal code to find the closest LensCrafters to your home address. Every location that shows up on the screen will let you know each store’s hours of operation and telephone number.
- LensCrafters’ YouTube page is full of interesting and informative videos. In addition to videos on eye wear, LensCrafters has produced numerous videos on general eye health and safety.
As mentioned above, LensCrafters is actually a subsidiary of Luxottica. If you want to send a handwritten note to LensCrafters, the best place to send it is here:
Luxottica Retail North America, Inc.
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040
You can call this American Luxottica headquarters by using the number (513) 765-6000. If you feel like faxing your number to Luxottica, just use this fax number (513) 765-6249.
LensCrafters is involved on quite a few social media sites. Facebook users can use this website to connect with LensCrafters. People on Twitter can check out LensCrafters’ tweets right here. Instagram lovers can follow LensCrafters on this webpage. And, lastly, LensCrafters’ Pinterest page is located right here.