Avon is one of the biggest names in the beauty industry. This company’s history dates back to 1886. It was then that the down-and-out book salesman David H. McConnell decided to enter the perfume business. Founded in lower Manhattan, McConnell first called his company the California Perfume Company to tantalize customers with the allure of California’s pungent flowers.
He began by selling toilet waters, powders, perfumes, and lipsticks door-by-door in NYC. Mr. McConnell changed the company name to “Avon” in 1936 after an emotional trip to Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford-upon-Avon. Avon now sells makeup, skincare products, bath & body goods, perfumes, fashion accessories, and jewelry all around the world. This company is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol AVP.
Avon cosmetics customer service
Canadians interested in getting in touch with this global makeup company should give Avon a ring at (800) 500-2866. This toll-free number will put you directly in contact with one of Avon’s courteous customer service representatives.
Since Avon is a global organization, there are numerous other ways to get in contact with this company’s staff. If you need more information on Avon, take a look at the websites listed below. All of these official websites offer great information on this American cosmetics giant.
- Here’s Avon’s “Contact Us” page. There are tons of phone numbers on this page, including numbers for Avon.com Customer Service, Product Information Center, and Investor Relations. There’s also information on Avon’s global headquarters and a few links to help you send out emails to Avon’s various departments.
- Want to send Avon a message right now? Check out this website. All you have to do is fill in your name, email address, write your message, then send it off to a member of Avon’s staff. If you want to live chat with someone on Avon’s staff instead, you could click the “Live Chat” link on this page as well.
- Avon has their own YouTube page filled with empowering and informative videos. In addition to new product advertisements, you can also watch videos produced by Avon on breast cancer and domestic violence awareness.
- This is Avon’s homepage for Canadian customers. If you feel like browsing the company’s catalogue or purchasing a few items for yourself, this is the place to be.
- Fans of Avon might want to consider downloading this company’s mobile app. On this website you’ll find instructions on how you can get Avon’s app on your phone in just a few simple steps. The Avon app is now available both on Google Play and in the iTunes store.
For those out there who feel the urge to send Avon a physical letter, here’s the company’s global headquarters:
Avon Products, Inc.
777 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Want to call this headquarters? If so, here’s the telephone number you need to know (212) 282-7000.
Avon can be found on all major social media sites. People who use Facebook can check out Avon’s profile here. Twitter lovers can join in on Avon’s tweets by using this link. Users of Instagram can follow Avon on this website. Finally, for people who live to “pin” all day long, here’s Avon’s Pinterest page.