Avis Rent a Car is one of the most respected rental car companies around the world. It might be hard for some to believe that this global company was founded with only three cars at the Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti, Michigan. That was way back in 1948. After a few years, however, Avis quickly spread to other airports around the USA.
By 1956, Avis was already opening operations in many European nations and Canadian provinces. Today, Avis operates in well over 4,500 major cities around the world. While Avis has been known to prominently feature GM vehicles in their car catalogue, they have been including cars from some non-GM brands in recent years. Avis is currently a part of the Avis Budget Group, which also includes Budget Truck Rental and Budget Rent a Car.
Avis customer service
Canadians using Avis Rent a Car’s services have many ways to get in contact with the company. Avis Rent a Car’s primary Customer Service telephone number is (800) 325-7900. For those out there who crave more information on Avis, continue reading. Below, you’ll find a list of the most useful official websites on this great American company.
- Here’s Avis’ official “Customer Service” page. You can click on a wide variety of tabs here, including the FAQ page, the TTY Information page, and a list of Avis’ Worldwide Telephone Numbers.
- If you want to send Avis a quick message online, check out this link. All you have to do is fill out a simple form, write in your question, and then send it off to the company. You should get a response within a week or two.
- This website is great for those who need information about Avis’ corporate division. A few of the tabs you can click on this page include Corporate Facts, Executive Bios, and the Avis Mission & Values.
- Need to find an Avis location? Look no further than this URL. This is Avis’ official “Locations” page. Just type in where you’re going, hit your “Enter” key, and you’ll instantly find out all the specific details on the closest Avis service stations.
- Yep, Avis has its own YouTube page. If you have a few moments to spare, check out this Avis YouTube page for yourself. There are numerous helpful videos on this website, including Avis.com “How-To” videos, tips/advice videos, and informative videos on Avis’ brand new services.
Although we live in an age of technological overabundance, sometimes it’s nice to sit down and actually write a letter. If you feel like writing a letter to Avis for whatever reason, here’s their main address:
Avis Rent a Car Headquarters
6 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054
You can also call this New Jersey headquarters by using this telephone number (973) 496-3500.
Finally, if you’re into social media, there are plenty of ways to stay in touch with Avis. Facebook users can take a look at Avis’ profile on this webpage. Avis is heavily involved on Twitter, which you find on this webpage. Instagram lovers can follow Avis by clicking on this site. And, finally, Avis has its own Google+ page on this website.